Start to Finish Hearth Designs LLC can oversee your new stove or fireplace installation from concept to completion. Our installers have combined over 50 years of experience and will give you the best service possible.
• You can see the actual product up close in a beautiful showroom.
• Unlike big box stores, we take pride in the personal service we give to each and every customer.
• Our focus is on the highest quality brands for the highest customer satisfaction.
• Personalized consultation insures that you select the right heating product for you and your home.
• We will come to your home so that we know exactly what needs to be done. No surprises.
Putting in your new wood stove, pellet stove or fireplace can be complicated. There are safety concerns, clearances and building codes to consider. Stoves are often heavy and difficult to move. Minor remodeling or construction adds to the complexity.
Let us worry about all that – we know what we are doing. You sit back and relax.
When it’s all done, your biggest worry will be where to set your thermostat.
• Our installers have over 50 years of combined experience.
• Customized on-site estimates to make sure there are NO SURPRISES.
• We can handle simple installations that take a few hours, or major projects that may take a few days.
• We oversee the entire process from concept to completion. You deal with one person to keep your life simple.
If needed we offer proven network of specialty contractors to handle virtually any type of work needed.
Plumbing and Gasfitting
You need a Flash-Player Plugin to view the Video.
Quality Work • We can handle almost any kind of work you need done.
• We carefully inspect every home to give you a complete customized estimate with no hidden costs.
• We meet or exceed industry standards for safety and quality in your installation. We stand behind all our work.
• We represent the factories for warranties and service, so if you do need help, you can deal with us directly instead of a voice on the phone a thousand miles away.
Personalized Service • We don’t just want to sell you any stove. We want to help you find the right stove for you.
• We ask questions. We consider your needs. We provide information and advice and help you make the best choice.
• Then we aim to make the purchase and installation as hassle-free as possible.
• We make buying a stove easy – you tell us what you need and we do all the work.